Tuesday, January 19

Tuesday morning... a creative day planned!!!!

After reading so many quotes from Martin Luther King, Jr., I've decided to get my day moving and make it a creative day all around!
First- it's a workout.... I'm hoping that todays dvd is for legs and butt... my arms, back and shoulders are definitely feeling the workouts of the past couple of days!
Second- into the studio to start another page of my "Inspiration Art Journal"!  I've been gathering things to continue each day.... I don't know if I'll keep moving or just do one a day, but I'm definitely inspired!
Third... cutting mats for the acrylic paintings so I can frame then and then hang them in the studio tonight!

positive energy.... be in the moments.... breathe..... be happy......  all good thoughts for today!

No comments: