Sunday, November 15

What A Week!!!

Seems like I keep saying the time is just flying by!  Guess that means I'm getting older!?
This week we worked on studying VanGogh's Sunflowers with the 5-8 yr olds and we talked about line and patterns in my other class.  Too much fun, that's all I can say!  The answers to questions are just so matter of fact!  I just love that about young kids... not to mention their artwork.  It's the same~ matter of fact!  That's how it is, that's what I want it to look like and I'm going to create things this way.... no issues with "I can't do it" or "I'm afraid to make the wrong mark"

I'm going to blend all that thought into my life today!  No negative- all that ...this is good, I can do it... I make GREAT artwork ...so that didn't work, I'll make a different line here..... and on and on!!!!

Once again, the teacher learns from the students~ teaching is still the BEST gig EVER!!!!!

No comments: