Saturday, November 17

Huge Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making my 6th Annual Holiday Open House such an enjoyable evening! The food, some from Executive Cuisine on Elm St in New Milford, was fabulous! Special thanks to Zach for taking care of everything in the kitchen during the evening and to Zoe for helping him with the prep. Executive Cuisine makes some of the most beautifully designed platters and the food tastes....mmmmm! Zach did his boss proud!

Thank also goes to Mike and Zoe for being my business/sales associates! As usual, Mike set up away from the jewelry and he and Zoe did an amazing job taking care of sales and making detailed tags for those who need adjustments.

It was a grand success all the way around. My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all of you who support my passions, my work and my dreams. I know that "Heart's Desire" is supported by many and my company wouldn't succeed without the love and support of my family and friends.

Blessings to all of you this Thanksgiving. Travel safe and be well.

No comments: