Wednesday, December 5

Magical Transformations!

Session 2 ended last night with a class called "Magical Transformations." The pieces created are truly one of a kind! It's amazing what you can do with a solo earring or a broken necklace or how an old piece of jewelry can have new life! Adding a gemstone or 2 can really make everything old new again!!

One more piece must be finished and will be posted as soon as it's completed.

Next week is a work session for anyone who's completed the classes and would like to make more of any of the pieces we've made. If you'd like to attend on Tuesday, please email me and let me know what you'd like to do so that I can make sure the materials are here for you. If you have some idea of colors and stones, please advise me what you'd like and I'll do my best. The only cost will be materials.




No comments: